Your cart is empty.
Conditions of Use
Dollar Doodles Conditions of Use
When you purchase graphics from Dollar Doodles you are purchasing a single user license to use the graphics, they do not become your property.
Our graphics are intended for the small home business and home based crafter. Under no circumstances may our graphics be used in any type of mass production.
Yes you may create and sell your crafts, stationery, cards, printables, website templates, embroidery designs, auction templates, teaching printables, etc from your website, ebay, cafe press, zazzle store etc as long as the following terms apply
You may use all of Cheryl Seslar graphics on our website for commercial use as long as the items you are creating are sold from either your own website, blog, ebay, cafe press, zazzle or etsy shop. If you hold Cheryl Seslars Crafts U Print license then you may also use her designs found on our website for creations on the Crafts U Print website.
* You may make digital scrapbooking kits out of Cheryl's graphics as long as you hold her Digital Scrapbooking License.
*You may make teaching printables to SELL on wesbites like Teachers Pay Teachers, Teacher's Notebook etc..as long as you hold her Teacher License
The rest of the terms listed below are more detailed descriptions of how our graphics can be used and apply to all graphics on this website including Cheryl Seslar.
Yes you may create digital scrapbook items as long as the following terms are followed:
* If you are using a graphic in a transparent format then you must add an obvious texture and change to the graphic
* You may not use any of our graphics as they are in your kits, there must be changes made.
* You may not add just a border and make stickers, this is not an acceptable change.
* You may not offer your kits as freebies
* You must credit Dollar Doodles wherever you are selling the kits.
Teachers & Educators
*YES you may sell your sheets, lessons and other teaching materials created using our graphics on Teachers Pay Teachers, your blog or website in secure PDF format
*Credit MUST be given back to www.dollardoodles.com See below under requirements for how to give proper credit when using our graphics
* YES you may use our graphics to decorate your own classroom
* YES you may use our graphics on educational items in your own classroom for your students and yourself
What you can NOT do
*You may NOT color in our Line Art / Digital Stamps and sell them as digital clip art or any type of graphics in any way.
* You may not sell, share or give away our graphics
* You may not use our graphics in any type of membership area or club. This includes printable clubs, scrapbooking clubs, all clubs and membership areas are not allowed.
* You may not tube our graphics
* You may not create blank uncustomized sig tags or avatars.
* You may not use anything on this website for mass production.
** Requirements **
A clickable credit link back to www.dollardoodles.com on any website page where our graphics are being used. If you are selling hand made crafts at craft shows then you may put something on the back of the item, the bottom of the item or a tag that reads: Graphics purchased at Dollar Doodles www.dollardoodles.com
Due to the nature of our products refunds will not be issued on any product once it has been downloaded
Coupons must be redeemed at time of purchase. We do NOT refund coupon amounts if the coupon is not used.
If you are unsure if you can use our graphics in a certain way please email us. Never asume its ok. Just because something may not be listed in our tou does not mean its ok to do
I reserve the right to make changes to these TOU as I wish and any updated TOU will apply to all previous and current purchases made at www.dollardoodles.com